Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

I'm Back!


Wróciłam! teraz będę was męczyć postami.
taka mała zapowiedz pewnej sesji z Alicją Kubisz ale o tym więcej w następnym poście. a teraz jedziemy na imprezę do Tiger, a wam jak mija początek wspaniałego weekendu, też balujecie?



























specjalnie dla moich czytelników złota myśl na dzisiaj
Special for my readers  the Gold Thaught for today

Ever tried slowing down and keeping up with your lifestyle?


i'm back! now i will keep updating and posting newest photoshoots done personallly by me. This is a taster of one of the recent photoshoot with my friend Alicja Kubisz 'out and about in the city'
I'm Heading to an event in Tiger tonight. How is the start of your weekend going, anyone partying?

Karolyn x















No comments:

Post a Comment